- My studio was comissioned to build this custom 1950 Airstream Cruiser [25'] for a California couple who used it as a "guesthouse/lounge" at their
summer home in the Adirondacks in upstate NY. It was used only in the summer months for two seasons and stored indoors the rest of the time.
The trailer was barely/rarely used from leaving the studio.
Due to circumstances they have consigned the trailer to me for immediate sale.
This is a very special trailer that would be happy living a stationary life, as its systems are for dedicated plumbing, power and LP gas.
If you're looking for extra room at your home or summer home don't let this opportunity slip by.
- Absolutely new interior - wiring, subfloor, floor, insulation, aluminum walls, polished end-caps
- Complete stainless steel shower with on-demand LP water heater, Vitreous china toilet, Viking glass front stainless steel refrigerator
8' long - reclaimed black walnut
bar w/30 hand-applied coats of Tung Oil. Solid black walnut cabinetry with NOS vintage hardware
- Polished interior end-caps and new aluminum walls. Large stainless drainboard sink
- Laser inlaid sheet linoleum flooring over 3/4" marine grade plywood subfloor
- Bronze screens. 2 - Fantastic Fans, Bespoke uphostery + textiles available. Custom made, upholstered deep luxury mattress
- Lasered stainless steel accents and stainless/walnut overhead lockers. New #3500 Dexter axle, Springs etc.
- This trailer can sleep 4. Rear bedroom + dinette that converts to large bed/lounge [queen]
- Goodyear radials, solid aluminum wheels. The trailer has Spartan Trailer rub rails on the belly. Were added when purchased in 1950. Very rare accent
This a trailer without peer. Many, many hundreds of hours to complete and fantastic details
I wish it were mine. Priced at $95k [delivery available]
- SOLD AND GONE TO A NEW HOME
not be reproduced without expressed permission.
© 2016 Winick Design Inc.